News and Info
News and Information
- Drumcamp Info: WE WILL BE MARCHING OUTSIDE each morning!
Be sure to dress comfortably in shorts and t-shirt, wear a good pair of athletic shoes and
socks, I recommend a hat and sunscrean, bring your own WATER/SPORTS DRINK bottle, and
finally bring $2 each day for pizza fund.
- Good luck to this years percussion graduates: Doug Grisham and
Mark Ware; KEEP DRUMMING!!
- Drumline camp complete; see who is playing what next fall in the
"batterie" and "pit" pages.
- The '01-'02 AHS Percussion Ens. earns a Div. 1 at UIL
State Solo & Ensemble performing Caprice Diabolique !
- Congrats to the '01-'02 Drumline for earning a Div.1 at Desoto
Marching Festival and "top field percussion". The AHS drumline also
placed second at the 3rd Annual Crowley Drumline competition and won "best pit"
in class A.